31st Aug 2018
Neil Warwick is a leading EU and competition lawyer and Square One Law's business development partner.
Neil is listed in the 2016 edition of the Chambers guide due to his experience in all aspects of competition law, with a particular focus on State aid and is described by clients as “engaging and well connected.” In 2018 Neil was awarded an OBE in the Queen’s birthday honours for his contributions to the economy and to young people in the North East.
Neil has had a successful 25 year career to date with Bond Dickinson and is well known in the north east, not only for being a specialist lawyer, but also for becoming totally involved in the region as a board member for a number of influential bodies relevant to his practice area, for example:
- National Portfolio Chair for Brexit for the Federation of Small Businesses
- Chair of the ESIF operational Board for the 2014 – 2020 ESIF Programme
- Chair of the Sustainable Urban Development Fund
- Member of the 2007 -2013 ERDF Programme Executive Group
- Member of the 2007 – 2013 ERDF Local Management Committee.